Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Totally unexpected situation on the server /  the challenge continues Empty Totally unexpected situation on the server / the challenge continues

Sun 23 Oct - 18:32
Hello mates Smile

Communication is the key.

Just 3 weeks ago. We were really very close to 2nd place. Our efforts and perseverance had paid off! Ethereal was going to bow!

Totally unexpected situation on the server /  the challenge continues 1st10

However... 3 ultra powerful players who arrived from other servers went to Ethereal Empire. I almost intercepted them to come here, but Ethereal contacted them a few hours before me... Otherwise they would have come here.
And then 2 other very powerful players also went to Etheral. They arrived went straight to the number 1 ranked guild.

Totally unexpected situation on the server /  the challenge continues Sans_t11

As you can see, on server 128, my guild is always first.

Totally unexpected situation on the server /  the challenge continues 12811

And on server 135, we will soon pass 2nd.

Totally unexpected situation on the server /  the challenge continues Rankin11

Here, we should have been 2nd, but bad luck really hit us.

The totally unpredictable arrival of these 5 powerful new players had several consequences.

1) Players from home have given up.
2) Black Lions players dropped out.
3) Black lions players went to Ethereal Empire!
4) German guild players are demoralized.

Ethereal is currently completely out of reach.
However the challenge continues, maybe we can go after Black lions. That's what we're going to try this week.
A purge in our guild has taken place. End is not over yet. Let's see what we can put together with the remaining players.

All these events did not affect my morale Smile
Are these players going to leave? No one can predict the events that will occur on the server.

Let's continue the marathon. Let's try to take as many points as possible from this week, and we'll take stock afterwards.

And above all, good fun  Totally unexpected situation on the server /  the challenge continues 1f600

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum