Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

What the guild asks of you... Empty What the guild asks of you...

Sun 6 Nov - 3:26
Hello Smile

Communication is the key.

Welcome new players. cheers

I'm glad you joined the community.

Regarding the functioning of the guild.
Here's what the guild asks of you, nothing... Guilds are voluntary.

https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t20-guild-clarification  <---------  Old message to other players Smile

For example, on server 128, I recruited 0 players. These are 100% of the players who asked to enter.
On server 135, I invited a player.
On this server 127, it's a little different, I invited UnluckyMorpheus, LLT, taro, Alfred, yamodesu, Drazek and Blakeney

So I was saying I would never ask you for anything Smile

This can have advantages. It's the weekend, players don't feel they have to do the dungeon.
This may have some drawbacks, especially regarding the sensitive subject of titanite collection. This Saturday, November 5, he missed 47 titanites. We see that we could have gotten them easily... This can be frustrating for some players.

What the guild asks of you... Titani12

In addition, everyone can ask themselves the question:
What do I bring to the guild? If you have a power level that does not allow you to help the guild in the guild war, and in addition you do not collect titanite, do you really think you belong in the 2nd guild of the server? (1st soon ? Very Happy)
I think that in no case should a player think "how am I going to take advantage of the guild and others, when I myself am going to do less than the minimum".

Blakeney, for example, offers a unique concept... She proposes to lose first place in the arena on purpose to give it to someone... I had never seen that, she offers a reward of 650 gems. It's colossal. Who else does this?!
Moreover Blakeney refuses guild gifts and suggested me to give them to the less strong players...
A guild that loses Blakeney only has tears left in its eyes.  What the guild asks of you... 1f62d

I have eyes and ears everywhere. I know what's going on in our guild, and elsewhere on the server I know what to know.
It is obvious that during a next connection you will have the unpleasant surprise of finding yourself without a guild.

In other words, everyone brings to the guild what they want Smile This does not mean that it will be enough Smile The guild is not a candy distributor for the assisted Smile Smile

If you have any comments Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum