Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Next objective. Empty Next objective.

Thu 24 Nov - 4:04
Hello,

Clarification.

On server 128, as you have seen, I invested a lot of time.

The problem was that too many players stopped the game.
The departure of Tavus seriously disrupted the organization. Many other players quit the game, which weakened the guild considerably.

My concern has always been the comfort of the players. For some players the concern was not mutual aid and guild spirit but just integrating the guild ranked first.

Today, I collected more than 1400 titanites in order to obtain the quota of 7500 titanites.

Next objective. Titani15

Look on server 127
In June, we started in the bronze league, to catch up with the unbeatable giants of the gold league.
See: the play-off score was lousy and how weak the team was.

Next objective. Playof11

From now on,
The guild on server 127 is running at full speed, we are full and there are players on the waiting list. We are on track to get 6940 points this week!
 Next objective. Server16

As you can see, I left the level up on this account a long time ago, to devote myself to server 128. There is a trusted mate who takes care of GW and COW. If he wants he can be lead. It doesn't matter who is the lead and which player is stronger. The community on this server is very close, even in the event of a hard blow the guild has remained united.
 Next objective. Titani16

Here we saw how quickly some players left…
On server 135, the situation is the same, we are full and there are players on waiting lists.

In fact, I mostly devote myself to our guild. I create accounts on all servers to recruit.
The number of players is already starting to increase.Even if they are weak it is nothing. The first thing to do is to fill the guild to reach the daily quotas and revive the guild. Some may have other accounts or acquaintances and may decide to attract more people here.
 Next objective. Membre12

I'm trying to get Asian players here.
On server 127, there are a lot of Asian players. We are all set as soon as the guild war begins. The bridge and the bastion are demolished in a few minutes. Guild warfare is fun, it's not a long, endless chore.

I will try to do that here.

The doors of the guild remain open. If you want to take up the challenge, or if you want to prepare your departure elsewhere. The rewards are still very high.

In fact, in the current state, the guild remains very strong, the situation is not as hopeless as one might think. The few players who left in my opinion were just drawn to the first ranked guild, this happens on all servers.

You are all players with very high power, I understand that this momentary loss of bonus for you is not acceptable and that you would rather join a stronger guild.

I also heard that Anfweg was preparing to leave. We can expect a new wave of departures this Sunday, November 27.

You see, I collected the titnite overnight and am writing this message.

For me it is, it is a very interesting challenge Smile But for you?

Thank you all Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum