Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Hello champ. Your presence on the server is very noticed :) Empty Hello champ. Your presence on the server is very noticed :)

Thu 8 Dec - 3:00
Hello Smile

I imagine that you already have other accounts and that you know the game well. And that's great Smile
I am Istreelc.
I really like Hero Wars and every day I devote many hours to it
In a way, I'm a recruiter   Hello champ. Your presence on the server is very noticed :) 1f605

I already have 3 guilds on server 127, 128 & 135. All in the gold league. We have already obtained the first place of the server several times.
Here is an overview of the rankings.

Hello champ. Your presence on the server is very noticed :) Top_cl17

I am contacting you because I have of course noticed that you are an elite fighter.

On this server too, I will bring together the best.

By coming to the community, you are sure to find an active and competitive guild.
I have already managed to do this in 3 guilds on 3 servers. Here too I will bring together the “dream team”.

Maybe you picked your current guild just because it was first on the list? Smile
For the moment you are probably installed in a very strong guild. Hero Wars is an esport that's made for the marathon, not the spint.

Here you can see how we caught up with everyone on server 135.

https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t226-congratulations-to-your-super-powerful-guild <--------------------------------

Currently we are 5th on this server with a perfect in the first day of the guild war.

Hello champ. Your presence on the server is very noticed :) 2weeks12

If there is any chance that you will come here and if you have even a little hesitation, please contact me.
I never give up  Wink
Are you challenging here? Smile

I hope I didn't bother you with this message and you will easily understand why I want you to come here Smile

I wish you a lot of fun and a lot of success Smile

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Istreelc.

Hello champ. Your presence on the server is very noticed :) Score26
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum