Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Battle plan system Empty Battle plan system

Tue 26 Jul - 15:25
Clarification on the battle plan.

We can name the system used:
- Card game
- Stairs
- rungs.

Call it what you want.
The numerical strength of bananas is greater than ours. (This was also the case for bestTeam), that's a fact. The only way to win is to do it this way: Create a chain of victories by avoiding strong links and unnecessary victories. In this chain the player of our team is always stronger and has at least a 95% chance of winning.
Also, I always manage to keep one or the other joker if someone loses the fight. A safety net.
This is how we were able to be first.

Example

Battle plan system 115

But if Anne decides not to respect the chain and to choose her target herself, she may be sure to do wrong every time. Even if she wins. Why ? Because all his allies will have to face a stronger enemy. And we are witnessing a chain of defeat. The war is already lost.

Battle plan system 216

If bob, a 2nd player, also decides to attack a target of his own choice there, it is total defeat assured with a lousy score.

Battle plan system Battle10

The battle plan takes me long hours. And changing everything takes me even longer.
I watch all the matches and I know which players you have already managed to beat and which ones you have beaten. I always try to keep the same pattern.

I never assign any target randomly or lightly.
In the future, when you suffer a total defeat, rest assured that someone is attacking the wrong target and you are facing an enemy you should not have.

Note: it has happened before that an enemy player manages to defend against attacks from several different players when it seemed very unlikely... For example a player always wins in the arena... But not this time in the guild war ... Happend Smile Hero wars is not an exact science Smile

Please contact me to discuss if you wish.

Thank you Smile

Istreelc

Not E-Harmony likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum