Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Vote 4 :  Preparing the guild for the 30 versus 30. Inter-server clash Empty Vote 4 : Preparing the guild for the 30 versus 30. Inter-server clash

Sat 10 Sep - 18:58
Hello,

Communication is the key.

The worst moment in the life of a guild is when it loses its first place.  Vote 4 :  Preparing the guild for the 30 versus 30. Inter-server clash 1f600
Indeed, the crisis occurs and in general most of the guilds explode like a glass bottle that is slammed on the ground.
Why ?
1) A small percentage of players are just looking for guild 1. Everything else, the life of the guild, the community, the philosophy of the guild does not interest them. As soon as the guild is no longer first, these players leave as quickly as they came.
2) Misunderstandings and tensions over trifles may arise. These incidents cause the departure of a player.
3) Some are disturbed, panic a little, because their habits are jostled.

= As a result the superb dynamic turns into a negative spiral
Guilds that have built on righteous individuals to achieve first place cannot survive this.

That's not our case, we've all known each other for months and the building of our guild was done on good communication between the mates Smile For example, I think Schony likes the guild and he will stay even if the guild goes silver Very Happy

For my part, everything is fine, given the configuration of the server, the 2nd place is fine Smile

Kyoshiro, Kyo2, Kamui, DoomParadise are gone, that's 4 super powerful players leaving. Moreover I found them nice Smile This is a blow. It's as if Asahi and Over Load left the bananas.
I knew we would find ourselves caught between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, banana which is a player factory whose power continues to increase very quickly. And on the other, the superb Seeker of Wonders guild: a totally united and strong group that will never give up Smile

Last week I interviewed high level every day.

Here is what was said:
- 1) All players want to continue the challenge, 2nd place in the more or less long term does not bother them as long as the challenge continues.
- 2) received messages from players who told me "Above all, don't remove the weakest, we keep everyone!!! Don't fire anyone! We are a guild! »
- 3) Player told me that it is better to remove weaker ones to bring in strong ones.

So, currently we are 25.
The first thing to do is to stop the departure of the players present Smile
The 2nd is to recruit 5 players to complete our group.

On hero wars, unpredictable things happen.

- A player at 500K can leave the guild overnight.
- It happens that players at 80k – 100K go up to 350 K – 500K titans in the space of 2 or 3 weeks if they join a guild they like, even after several months of play. I have already attended several times to this phenomenon.

This is what I invite 100% of players to vote on.
1) From what level a player is allowed in the guild?
2) From which titan power a player is admitted to the guild?

Voting will close this Sunday, September 11 at 11:59 p.m.
The vote will be validated regardless of the number of people who vote.

In the meantime, if you encounter any problem, I invite you to come and tell me about it Smile

Thank you.

Istreelc
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum